On Vita's Professional Development Supporting Data form, you can add your teaching-related professional development activities.
Once you have added events, you will see a list of your activities under the Professional Development section. To view a record's detail or make edits, select the arrow icon next to the record title. To edit the record, click Edit Event.
The filter options under Filter Records allows you to select which professional development activities to view.
Adding a professional development activity
- Click on Create New Event.
- Fill out your supporting data information. For more information on the Office of Academic Affairs' (OAA) requirements, see the core dossier template.
Each record includes the following fields:Image
- Show Development Activity on Dossier? – This box is checked by default and records will appear on the dossier; a star will appear next to the record title. Uncheck this box in order to remove this course from your dossier; the star will be removed.
- Title – Enter the name of your activity or program name.
- Name of Sponsor – Select the name of the sponsor. Options include DELTA, UITL (Drake Institute), Other, and None.
If Other is selected, the Sponsor Description text field will allow you to identify the sponsor of the activity.
- Date – Select the date of the activity.
- Impact – Enter your impact narrative. For more information on the Office of Academic Affairs' (OAA) requirements, see the core dossier template.
- Endorsement – If your activity is part of University Institute for Teaching endorsement, select the appropriate endorsement. If it is not, select None.
- Click Save Event Changes after updating your data.