The Teaching and Learning Resource Center is a website for Ohio State educators seeking to enhance their teaching skills and support student success. Browsing the site, you’ll find teaching and learning strategies and examples, learning opportunities from across the university, and extensive documentation on Ohio State’s eLearning toolset.
As a cross-unit collaboration, the Teaching and Learning Resource Center coordinates university efforts to highlight key content for Ohio State educators, creating a user-friendly hub of curated resources.
A Steering Committee of representatives from each partnering unit provides guidance and direction for ongoing site development:
- Sara Childers, Director of Strategic Diversity Planning, Training, & Assessment, Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Sam Craighead (co-chair), Associate Director of Professional Learning, Digital Learning, Office of Academic Affairs
- Meg Daly, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Education
- Amanda Folk, Head of Teaching and Learning, University Libraries
- Amy Kulesza, Biology Education Research Specialist, Center for Life Sciences Education
- Christopher Manion, Writing Across the Curriculum Coordinator, Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing
- Marcia Nahikian-Nelms, Director, Education, FAME, College of Medicine
- Casey Rinehart, Director of Distance Education and Learning Design, College of Education and Human Ecology
- Valerie Rake, Associate Director, eLearning Support, Office of Technology and Digital Innovation
- David Sovic (co-chair), Assistant Director of Research Related Programs, Michael V. Drake Institute for Teaching and Learning
- Elizabeth Vu, Director of Distance Education, College of Arts and Sciences Office of Distance Education
Susie Whittington, Executive Director, Office of Academic Enrichment
Content for the site has been developed, reviewed, or managed by the following contributors:
Ola Ahlqvist, Anika Anthony, Sophia Antoun, Jonathan Baker, Mitchell Bartholomew, Shari Beck, Joe Bondra, Rachel Bowen, Renee Bowling, Eric Brinkman, Grace Buchholz, Moe Buckley, Carrie Burggraf, James Chiucchi, Jason Connelly, Susan D’Agostino, Robert Decatur, Beth Fines, Megan Fogel, Brian Guerrero, Jane Hammons, Carol Hemmerly, Samantha Herrmann, Sarah Holt, Anna Hohmeier, Randi Honkonen, Zach Hooten, Jay Hsiao, Julie Humbel-Courtney, Larry Hurtubise, Tanisha Jenkins, Teresa Johnson, Alan Kalish, Ben Kenzer, Tara Koger, Amanda Larson, Fabio Leite, Christopher Manion, Andrew Martin, Russel Marzette, Laurie Maynell, Mollie McConnell, Anne McDaniel, Kia McKinnie, Erin Mercurio, Ashley Miller, John Muir, Katie O’Keefe, Jon Picking, Jessica Phillips, Nicole Pizarro, Lisa Rice, Stephanie Rohdieck, Amanda Schlemmer, Allison Schultz, Ryan Sheehan, Scott Sheeler, Amber Sherman, Shadia Siliman, Jeannie Simmons, Jeremie Smith, Kristin Smock, David Sovic, Laura Struve, Claire Sweigart, Erica Szeyller, Ross Tamburro, Matthew Van Jura, Lindy Weaver, Charles Williamson, Emma Young
Share your ideas with us
We’re interested in your feedback on the Teaching and Learning Resource Center website. We're seeking suggestions for new articles or teaching topics, input on existing articles or teaching topics, reporting typos, broken links or other errors, and general comments about the site.
Provide your input through our feedback form.