To add an Authentication Exception:
- Log in to CarmenZoom at carmenzoom.osu.edu.
- Click on Meetings.
- Under Upcoming Meetings, either click Schedule a New Meeting or click Edit on a pre-existing
- Under Security, make sure Required authentication to join is enabled.
- Next to Authentication Exception, click Add.
- Enter the guest participant's name and email address.
- Click Add Participant to add more guests. Click Save once all are added.
- Each guest that is invited as an Authentication Exception will receive a unique link permitting them access to the meeting. Make sure to also Save the meeting before navigating away from the page.