There are two types of CarmenZoom meetings, Instant Meetings and Scheduled Meetings.
- Instant Meetings – Use your Personal Meeting Room to start a meeting instantly and invite others to join this meeting at any time.
- Scheduled Meetings – Schedule a future one-time meeting or a future recurring meeting.
Each meeting type allows you to hold meetings with two participants up to 300 participants with any internet device. Meetings are designed for one-on-one to large group meetings.
- HD video and high-quality audio
- Breakout Rooms
- Shared whiteboard
- Screen sharing
- Participant management
- Waiting Room
- Record meetings (Recordings remaining available for 120 days)
- Advanced scheduling
How meetings work
The meeting host, or co-host, starts an instant meeting or schedules a meeting and invites the participants to join.
Depending on the host's meeting settings, they can share their device camera, audio, and screens. People can participate in the chat, on the whiteboard or in the break-out rooms.
- These Zoom Getting Started videos show you how to join, schedule or host a meeting. To use Zoom on your tablet or phone, visit the Mobile section of the Getting Started page.
- All Zoom Guides and Video Tutorials