In addition to images and music, you can upload PDFs and Word documents to a post or page.
To add a file to a Post or Page, follow the instructions below:
- Login to u.osu.edu and navigate to the dashboard of the site that you would like to edit.
- Navigate to the appropriate post or page.
- Select Add Media.
- Select the Upload Files tab, if not already selected.
- Drag and drop the appropriate files from your device
Click Select Files and choose your file.
See Edublog's guide on Uploading Files Directly to Your Media Library for a list of allowed file formats and instructions for uploading directly to the Media Library. Note that files larger than 32 MB cannot be uploaded.
- If desired, modify file details from the Attachment Details panel on the right side of the screen.
- Click Insert into post.
- Save your post or page.