You can upload your own recordings made using software other than the Mediasite Desktop Recorder.
Only one file can be uploaded at a time. Although users can select multiple files, only the last of the series will be successfully imported.
- Login to the MyMediasite portal.
- Click Add Media in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select Browse Files.
- Locate and choose the recording you would like to upload and click Open.
- Supported file types include: FLV, MP4, MP3, MOV, WMV and AVI.
- Give your video a title and description. Then, select the destination by choosing the channel or shared folder where you wish to keep your recording. If you do not select a destination the presentation will by default appear in the My Drafts folder.
- Click Create Presentation.
- Your presentation will appear in your Mediasite portal. It will not be available for viewing until after it finishes processing and the OCR is complete.