Users who are interested in including a banner image can do so by enabling the Oval theme.
- Once the Oval theme is activated, click Appearance to navigate to the Themes page if not already there.
- From the submenu, click Customize. The customizing page appears.
- Click the Banner Image tab. The tab opens.
- Click the gray text that says Select Image. The Media Library opens.
- Select an image from your Media Library or upload a new image.
- To upload a new image, click the Upload Files tab to upload a new file.
- Click Select Files to search and upload a file from your device or click and drop a file anywhere on the window.
- Once the image uploads, the Media Library tab displays with the image selected.
- Type the appropriate Caption, Alt Text and Description in the boxes on the right-hand section.
- Click Choose Image.
- After the file is uploaded, enter Banner image alt text to describe your image for visitors who use screen readers.
- Click Save & Publish from the top of the toolbar.
- Click the X in the upper-left corner of the screen to return to your U.OSU Dashboard.