H5P allows instructors to create dynamic and interactive HTML 5 content using a large toolkit of learning objects in their courses.
Several colleges and units have purchased H5P licenses to be used in CarmenCanvas. Due to security and digital accessibility constraints, access to this tool are being managed at a departmental level.
Requesting Access and Help
If you want to begin using H5P, or need assistance with using the tool, please contact your college or unit using the email addresses below.
- The College of Arts & Sciences - Office of Distance Education: email@example.com
- The College of Education and Human Ecology - Academic Technology: ehe-DistanceEd@osu.edu
- The College of Engineering - Engineering Technology Services: ENG-InstructionalDesign@osu.edu
- The College of Medicine - Office of Curriculum and Scholarship: OCS@osumc.edu
- The College of Pharmacy - Office of Educational Innovation and Scholarship: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The College of Public Affairs: email@example.com
- The College of Public Health: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The College of Social Work: email@example.com
- The College of Veterinary Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of Business and Finance - Financial Training: email@example.com
- Ohio State Extension: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio State Libraries: LIB-Teach@osu.edu
If your college or unit is not listed and you are interested in learning more about the tool please email H5P-Group@osu.edu.
Many aspects of H5P have been disabled to make the tool suitable for use by the Ohio State community. While the vendor does provide documentation on using H5P in Canvas, please defer to any instructions provided by your college or unit to make sure your content follows university guidelines.
Contact Joubel directly for support at:
- Email: email@example.com.